Querendo ver outros blogs meus consultar a Teia dos meus blogs

quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2023

Everly Brothers- "All I Have To Do Is Dream/Cathy's Clown" 1960 (Reelin'...

All I have to do is dream Duo formado por dois irmãos Phil e Don Everly, com influência da musica country, foram pioneiros do rock and roll.Com vozes quase iguais criando altíssimas harmonías vocais o seu estilo terá influênciado quer os Beatles quer Simon & Garfunkel e os Beach Boys. Gravaram o primeiro disco em 1958, separaram-se em 1973 mas voltaram de novo a gravar juntos em 1983, ainda se apresentam hoje como uma dupla ao redor do mundo, mesmo com idades rondando os 70 anos. Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream When I want you in my arms When I want you and all your charms Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream When I feel blue in the night And I need you to hold me tight Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine Anytime night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm dreamin' my life away I need you so that I could die I love you so and that is why Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine Anytime night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm dreamin' my life away I need you so that I could die I love you so and that is why Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream CATHY s CLOWN Dont want your loove anymore Dont want your kisses, thats for sure I die each time I hear this sound Here he co-o-o-o-omes, thats Cathys clown� Ive gotta stand tall, you know a man cant crawl But when he knows you tell lies and he hears em passin Hes not a man at all When you see me shed a tear and you know that its sincere Dontcha think its kinda sad that yoUre treat me so bad Or dont you even care Thats Cathys clown Thats Cathys clown

Nenhum comentário: